On-site massage is a short seated massage which comes to the workplace.
It lasts 15 minutes, and covers the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands.
It uses no oil and the recipient remains fully clothed.
BENEFITS OF WORKPLACE MASSAGE
Recent research shows that workplace massage reduces stress and improves performance.
A study from the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami showed that regular workplace massage increased alertness and mental performance, and reduced job stress.
RUB YOUR HIDE
has provided on location massage services for the following businesses:
- AT&T Pro-Am Golf Tournament, Pebble Beach, CA – organized and implemented sports massage/deep tissue massage for caddies
- Alan Pinel Real Estate Retreat
- Brooks-Cole Publishing
- Cal Coastal Rural Development Co.
- CHISPA Housing
- Coast Auto Insurance
- Community Human Services
- Coronet Foods
- Del Mar Caregiver Resource Center
- The Gennis Agency
- Hayashi & Wayland, CPS
- Kasavan & Pope, CPA
- McGraw Hill-Scoring Department
- Monterey County Juvenile Hall – provide weekly chair massage for juvenile female felony offenders in a dual diagnostic drug treatment program. Sponsored by Foundation for Honey’s Children
- Monterey Hotel
- Pacific Bell
- The Pebble Beach Company
- Salinas Valley Eye Associates
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Trail Ride (organizer for 4-therapist trail ride massage program)
- Santa Cruz Operations (SCO)
- SVMH Nurses Week (8 massage therapists providing massage for all hospital employees over 2 days)
- US Forest Service – Tassajara Fire; Greenfield Camp